Here he is:

I always pray for his safety. And thank God, He hears my prayers all the time.
Here are the pics on their Tres Marias Trek.

They're not using tents this time, only hammocks.

Tents won't do much in Tres Marias coz there's no wide space to set up your tent. Hammock is best suited.

Very muddy! I frowned looking at this picture.. Guess who will clean this up? Me, of course! LOL.

He took a picture of a wild berry. I asked him if it was delicious. He said, he didn't eat it. It's poisonous. How'd he know that was poisonous then? I didn't asked him. He'll just say, if I ate it, I'd be dead and not come home. Hahahaha! Logic? ;)

I don't like this pic. Looks messy! But, just want you to know that they cleaned it up before leaving. A trekker is a nature lover. :)

A pose with a different team. His barkada weren't there. Only he made it into career. :D

Ulan2x falls. Picture was taken around 4am. Very cold.. Brrrrr!

"I'm on top of the bushes!" Hahahahaha. They've reached the peak.
Next trek - Mt. Lanaya, Alegria, Cebu
No comments:
Post a Comment